- High Hardness - The serrated surface is coated with titanium carbide to increase hardness. At the same time, the hardness of titanium coating increases by 33% with increasing carbon content, and the hardness range is about Hv3000~4000.
- Wear Resistance -This titanium multi-tool blade has titanium-coated teeth, making it especially resistant to hard metals such as nails and bolts and can last more than twice as long as regular bi-metal blades.
- Fast & Efficient - Titanium-plated saw blades are more resistant to cutting than regular saw blades. For general material cutting, its excellent performance can effectively provide cutting speed, and reduce work loss.
- Universal Compatible - The universal interface system design is compatible with more than 95% of the oscillation tools in the market.
- Wide Applications - Titanium-coated saw blades can be used for building branches, house decoration, door frame floor cutting, metal cutting, and plastic cutting.
Comparing with Big Name
Bring Big-name Quality Tools Directly to you
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.