All-steel design with chromium-plated finish for the highest durability.
Beautifully precise ratcheting action for high quality work.
Adjustable T-Handle can be "slipped" from side to side for positioning convenience and added leverage in tight places.
Easily switched from left to right handed operation, or locked for non-ratcheting use.
Parallel-clamping tool steel jaws and knurled chuck provide a secure, firm grip on hex or square drives.
Designed for using with taps and can also use on the left hand tap, reamers, screw extractors and other tools with a square shank.
Material: stainless steel
Length of wrench: 85mm/3.35”
Size of screw taps: M3-M8
Tap Wrench operate main point:
1. The good pit hole must chamfering first
2. To use drill clamp supporting tap
3. Tap to vertical alignment operation
4. Cut into rotation level 2-3 times
5. confirm vertical after Cut into
6. Tapping 3/4 turn after a quarter back feeling
7. level reversal pull out after working
8. Remember that cutting metal need to use with the oil
A:M3-M8 screw tap
B.M3-M8 tap wrench
C.M3-M8 screw tap + tap wrench
D.10 in 1 key wrench