- Use square hole drill bit to make square holes on the working surface.
- The square hole drill bit is composed of a center drill core bit and a sharp outer drill sleeve.
- Using square hole drill bit (installed on a square tenon machine) to make a square hole is faster than using a chisel or other manual methods, and the size of the square hole is more accurate.
- The square hole drill bit is made of high-speed steel, the blade is sharp and wear-resistant, the overall heat treatment (heat treatment), high hardness, long service life, the drill sleeve has a U-shaped design to facilitate the discharge of wood chips and improve the drilling efficiency.
- This square hole drill bit is suitable for wood, including MDF, MDF, particle board, channel wood, pine wood, basswood, etc.
Bring Big-name Quality Tools Directly to you
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.