- This listing is for a set of 5 HSS Center Drills
- It includes 1 each of sizes #1, #2, #3, #4 and #5
- Each drill has a double end and is ground with a standard 60 degree included angle.
- Center and spotting drills are traditionally used to make a conical hole for a lathe center in order to make a starting point for a standard twist drill, designed to prevent the twist drill from walking
- Used for producing center holds in components or work pieces with require machining between centers
- The set includes 1 each of the following sizes:
#1 with 3mm body diameter & 1mm drill tip diameter;
#2 with 4mm body diameter & 1.5mm drill tip diameter;
#3 with 6mm body diameter & 2.5mm drill tip diameter;
#4 with 8mm body diameter & 3.15 drill tip diameter;
#5 with 12mm body diameter & 5mm drill tip diameter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.