- Auto Sleeping Mode - It will automatically enter sleeping unheated mode after 5 minutes and show OFF.
- Adjustable Temperature - Set the desired value to meet your soldering needs.
- Heats Up Fast - With quick heat-up and fast thermal recovery. 392-896℉ for using with constant temperature.
- LCD Display - LCD digital display to show the temperature clearly.
- New Design - Latest heat dissipation handle design, comfortable hand feeling for long term use, patent tail handle line pressing
- Voltage: AC100 60Hz
- Output Power: 80W
- Adjustable temperature: 392-896℉.
- Sleeping Mode: Hand-Induced Start.
- Temperature Calibration: Error less than ±3℃.
- Heating Core: Ceramic Heating Core.
- Tinning Time: 25-30s.
- Cable Length: 150cm.
- Waiting for 30-35s to reach392℉ after plugging in the power. Instantly point flux on the soldering tip, and then point environmental tin wire.
- When not in use, keep the tin wire hanging on the soldering iron tip, and then unplug the power supply.
- Store in a ventilated and dry place.
- If there is no tin on the soldering iron tip, please gently hang the oxide on the head of the soldering iron with small sandpaper and blade.
Bring Big-name Quality Tools Directly to you
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.