- 65 Manganese Steel Fuselage - ensures outstanding durability, tougher than high-speed steel(HSS);
- ATB Teeth Design - Alternate Top Bevel with chip limiter for cross-cutting, cut-off, and trimming. This particular design, with the “hump” on the shoulder behind the tooth (the technical term is “chip limiter”), is to help reduce the chances of material kickback. This provides a much smoother cut, with much less chance of splintering the surface of the wood;
- TCT Tungsten Carbide-tipped Teeth - Tungsten Carbide Teeth provide fast and smooth cutting. It feels like cutting butter;
- Multiple Applications - Suitable for cutting wood, plastics, drywall, composite materials, and other soft materials;
- Dimensions - 4-1/2" (115mm) up to 13000 maximum rpm; 6-1/2" (165mm) up tp 8000 maximum rpm; 10" (255mm) up to 6000 maximum rpm.
Why choose toolant?Learn more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.