- Use code FREESAMPLE to get $0.01 off when checking out. Limited to 1 item per order.
- Three Options Worth Try
High Carbon Steel - 3pcs, with classic teeth for precise cutting and material saving; High carbon steel ideal for cuts in hardwood, softwood, drywall, & PVC.
Bi-Metal - 2pcs, with classic teeth for precise cutting and material saving; bi-metal for up to 15x longer life vs high carbon steel blades; Ideal for cuts in wood & nails, PVC, and drywall.
Mixed Set - 3pcs, 1X HCS with classic teeth; 1X HCS with Japanese teeth; 1X bi-metal with classic teeth. Triple ground Japanese teeth for fast, clean cuts in hardwood.
- Fully Hardened Blade- Standard tooth blades made of Quenching hardened HCS ensures accurate cutting, and avoid bending and deviation when cutting. Bi-metal ones made of high-speed steel can be more durable, sharper, and ensures an efficient cutting experience.
- Precisely MarkedScales - Both imperial and metric scales are clearly marked on the blades for accurate converting and recording.
- Long-lasting -Oscillating saw blades coated with electrophoretic black finish which protects against corrosion and gain wear resistance.
- Universal Compatible Chuck- Quick-release design chuck is compatible with most of oscillating tools in the market (Milwaukee, Craftsman, Dewalt, Ridgid, Stanley, Rockwell, Skil, Bosch, Fein Multimaster, Ryobi, Hitachi, Black & Decker, Chicago). Not suitable for Dremel MM40, MM45, Dremel Multi Max 6300, Bosch MX30.
- Notification - This Free Sample is limited to 1 pack per order. All free sample items do not apply to the standard return and refund policy.
Bring Big-name Quality Tools Directly to you
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.