- 100% quality and Brand new. HSS Center Drills.
- Plain style 60angle used for producing center holes in workpieces which require precision drilling or machining between centers.
- It also used as starter holes to prevent a drill bit from trackslip.
- Center and spotting drills are traditionally used to make a conical hole for a lathe center in order to make a starting point for a standard twist drill, designed to prevent the twist drill from walking.
- Used for producing center holds in components or work pieces with require machining between centers.
Bring Big-name Quality Tools Directly to you
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.