M35 Cobalt High-Speed Steel - Industry grade 6542 high-speed steel used, harder than 4241 HSS used in other similar drill bits set;
- Material - Contain 5% Cobalt, which increases wear resistance and durability;
- Fully Ground Process - Fully ground spiral groove design clear particles quickly and decreases friction and heat for a faster and cooler drilling performance;
- 135° Split Point - Prevents walking and makes drilling precise and faster. No center punch is needed;
- Trinity Force Tip - Three cutting edge guarantees fast cutting speed and ultra-smooth finish;
- Multiple Application - Perfectly suitable for cutting through Hard Metal such as Stainless Steel, Steel, Sheet Metal, Cast Iron, Plastic, Aluminum Alloy, Wood, and Other Softer Metals.
Why choose toolant?Learn more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.