- ATB TEETH DESIGN - ATB (Alternating Top Bevel) offset tooth design, the angle of the tooth scores the surface of the wood in advance of the cut, cleanly cutting the wood fibers before the following teeth remove the chip;
- Premium 75Cr1 Steel Fuselage - Be designed to challenge heavy-duty work, ensures outstanding durability, and cuts through in a fleeting glimpse;
- TCT Tungsten Carbide-Tipped Teeth - Tungsten Carbide Teeth provide fast and smooth cutting. It feels like cutting butter;
- Multiple Applications - Suitable for cutting hard & soft wood, plastics, drywall, composite materials, and other soft materials;
- Dimensions - 10" (255mm) Circular Saw Blades, 5/8" arbor, with up to 6000 maximum RPM settings.
Why choose toolant?Learn more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.