- Premium Alumina Oxide Materials - Higher cutting efficiency and abrasion resistance than silicon carbide, aluminum oxide is exceedingly durable, providing longer service life, which is more suitable for batched working;
- Hook and Loop Backing - Anti-shedding design, preventing falling off. Standard 5 inch 8 hole design precisely fits the most common disc sander on the market and prevent dust jam and flying during use;
- Easy to Identify - The grits of the sanding disc are printed on the back for easy identification. 60-800 grit (100pcs) sanding paper in grit 60/80/120/150/180/220/320/400/600/800, each grit comes with 10pcs sheets;
- Wide Applications - Great for woodworking. Suitable for wood, metal, plastic, and drywall polishing.
- NEED TO KNOW BEFORE USING - first step, cleaning up the dust on sander backing pad, make sure the hole positions are aligned for dust collect function. next step, paste the sander disc sheet on sander backing pad, do not press too hard for high pressure friction between sander disc sheet and surface may cause the sheet fall off.
Why choose toolant?Learn more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.