Free Shipping over only $35
No Minimum Shipping Quantity Required
- 【INDUSTRY GRADE ANTI-CUT】Meet ANSI cut level 6 and EN 388:2016 4X43F standards, which performs excellent cut abrasion and puncture resistance. Provide stronger hand protection in metal stamping, fabrication, glass handling, HVAC, mechanic and construction than cut resistant work gloves in lower level.
- 【OUTSTANDING MECHANICAL PERFORMANCE】Made of 13G UHMWPE and basalt liners which have enhanced tribological behaviors and balanced dexterity. 0.5 mm foam nitrile sandy palm coating with double dipping tech provides power grip and oil resistance under damp or oily environment.
- 【DESIGNED FOR LONGER AND EASIER LIFE】Reinforced protection between the thumb and index prevents tearing -Premium nitrile material provides flexibility and permeability without peeling off. Touchscreen friendly to free your hands, no need to take the safety work gloves off when you switch from work to screen operation.
- 【PROTECT YOUR HANDS FROM CUT INJURIES】If your work encounters sharp blades, objects, and edges, like woodworking, glass cutting, metalworking, package and cardboard handling, gardening, fishing, whittling, you will need this A6 work gloves. Ideal for Industries including construction, electrical, warehouse, retail, postal delivery.
- 【ALL FOR YOUR SAFETY】These work gloves are cut resistant, not cut proof. Do not use when there is a risk of entanglement by moving parts of machines or tools. The cutting resistance level is based on tests by TDM Method, which moves a blade across the palm of gloves(more details please check ANSI/ISEA 105-2016).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.