- TAPERED SQUARE GROOVES - toolant mortise chisel bits have tapered square grooves inspired by the Japanese pattern. They help to remove chips quickly and accurately, improving efficiency compared to old-school tools with curved grooves;
- DUAL HEAT TREATMENT - to enhance their durability, these mortise chisel bits undergo a dual heat treatment process: 780℃ induction, 320℃ isothermal quenching, and 250℃ low-temperature tempering. This process helps to reduce quenching residual stress and brittleness while maintaining high hardness (58 ~ 64HRC) and wear resistance;
- HIGH COORDINATION - the core of these mortise chisel bits is straightened, and the shell goes through a three-step boring process to make sure the core and shell are perfectly coordinated;
- BLACK OXIDE SURFACE - our mortise chisel bits have a black oxide surface that offers top-notch anti-rust and anti-corrosion protection to the metal surface. The heating process during blackening also helps to minimize any residual stress in the workpiece, ensuring optimal durability;
- PRECISE & ACCURATE - with the scale gauge on each side, it's super easy to keep an eye on the depth while working. This helps avoid going too deep or too shallow, saving you from having to repeat the process.
Why choose toolant?Learn more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.