- M35 High-speed Steel Cobalt - provides better wear resistance and durability, harder than regular HSS countersink bits;
- TiAlN Coating - Aluminum Titanium Nitride coating with 35Gpa nano hardness ensures better performance on hard metals;
- Max result - eliminates chatter and burrs to ensure your best work;
- 800℃ max working temperature - provides longer service life than other bits.
- Spec - 82° point angle, 3/8” round shank, 1/2” body diameter；
- Application - Perfectly suitable for cutting through hard metals such as stainless steel, steel, sheet metal, and cast iron as well as wood, aluminum alloy, plastic, acrylic sheet, fiberglass, and other soft metals.
Why choose toolant?Learn more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.