- toolant deburring external chamfer tool takes a detachable design with two additional replacement hex shanks. It has 3 carbide blades with high-strength hardness, higher cutting efficiency and wear resistance, which is 5 times more efficient than ordinary high-speed blades on the market. Black oxide exterior coating is used for heat-resistant and anti-corrosion.
- The tool is generally used to remove processing burrs and make chamfered surfaces for easy combination with other parts. The set has hex shank diameter (1/4”) and working diameter range (3/16”-1”, 5mm-25mm).
- The long chip flute facilitates chip removal while it is deburring. This design can reduce the accumulation of lint during cutting. Making the working caliber larger makes it easier to combine with other tools.
- Connect the external chamfer to the end of the electric drill, apply light pressure to make the drill run at a low speed and remove burrs easily.
- toolant deburring external chamfer tool can be used effectively no matter it with or without screw threads such as every steel, copper, aluminum and fiberglass, providing them with perfect and precise deburring. The crown adopts a hexagonal crown, which can be adapted to most equipment on the market.
Why choose toolant?Learn more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.